Smart TV setup Instructions:
There are a few apps that support IPTV service on Smart TV. Users need to find the exact app on tv app store. Please find your TV supported following app and follow the relative instructions:
Smart IPTV app:
2. After installing the app Please open it. You will see TV MAC Address. Copy this tv mac address.
3. Go to the app playlist website here. You will see upload playlist option on this page. Past your copied mac address in "MAC" field.
4. Now you need to add an 'm3u plus' playlist link in "URL" field. If you have already subscribed a service, find your 'm3u plus' playlist link here or get a trial here.
5. Once you added the 'm3u plus' playlist link and restart the app, the channels will be loaded for watching. Enjoy!
* note: In Android supported smart tv like Sony/Phillips tv user can find the app in google play store in your tv.
IPTV smarter App:
Another IPTV supported app is"IPTV Smarter". This app is currently available only in US Samsung and LG smart tv app store. users can apply the following instructions to set up this app:
1. Please find the new app called "IPTV Smarter" in your TV app store.
2. After installing and opening the app you will need to type your following credentials:
* You can find your subscribed stream username and password here or get a trial here.
SS IPTV App:
SS IPTV is another app for smart tv users. Please apply the following instructions for it:
1. You need to install "SS IPTV" app from your TV App Store. Please find the app in your tv app store and install it.
2. After installing the app Please open it. Go to the setting. Click on 'get code' in connection code option.
3. You will see a code now on the screen. Save this code for further use.
5. When the device is connected, you can add now playlist link. Please click on the external playlist option. Click on add item. A new form will be appeared.
6. In the new display, you need to type any name on Displayed Name.
7. Now you need to add an 'm3u plus' playlist link in "Source" field. If you have already subscribed a service, find your 'm3u plus' playlist link here or get a trial here.
8. You can leave other fields and click ok. Click the save button to add the source successfully.
9. Now back from the setting and refresh or restart the app. You will see your displayed name is showing there. Click on it to load channels. Enjoy!