To use our service in Apple Device you need to install IPTV supported app. You find here 2 most popular app instructions here:
GSE SMART IPTV App:
1. Please search "GSE SMART IPTV" in Apple Store (paid version is suggested). Install it and open it.
2. Click on the Menu button on the left upper corner. you find 'Xtream Codes API' in the Remote section. Please go to the XtreamCodes API and click on "+" sign on the right upper corner.
3. Please give any Name of your playlist. Rename the server name exactly like that: http://luckonline.eu:8080
M3U in GSE SMART IPTV App:
1. Click on the Menu button on the left upper corner. you find 'Remote Playlists' in the Remote section. Please go to the Remote Playlists section and click on "+" sign on the right lower corner.
2. Now click on 'Add M3U URL'. . Type any name on 'Playlist name'. Past your m3u plus playlist link on the 'Playlist link' box.
IPTV Smarter Pro:
- Please search "IPTV Smarter Pro" in the Apple Store (cost 6.99 euros one time). Install it and open it.
- You need to type stream username, password and server URL.
- If you have already subscribed to a service, find your Stream username & password here or get a new trial here.
- Please type this server URL: luckonline.eu:8080 or http://luckonline.eu:8080
- Login and Enjoy!