Smart TV setup Instructions:
There are a few apps that support IPTV service on Smart TVs, such as Smart IPTV, SET IPTV, NET IPTV, Smart-one IPTV, Flix TV. Users need to find the exact app on the tv app store and follow the onscreen instructions. We added here instructions for some popular Apps:
Smart IPTV app:
2. After installing the app, Please open it. You will see TV MAC Address. Copy this tv mac address.
3. Go to the app playlist website here: http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
4. You will see the upload playlist option on this page. Past your copied mac address in the "MAC" field.
5. Now, you need to add an 'M3U playlist' link in the "URL" field.
If you have already subscribed to a service, find your 'M3U playlist' link here or get a trial here.
If you are from UK Location, add the UK location playlist link that we provide you during the order or find it in your account here
*Once you add the 'M3U playlist' link and restart the app, the channels will be loaded for watching. Enjoy!
* note: In Android-supported smart tv like Sony/Phillips tv, users can find the app in the google play store in your tv.
Install Smart IPTV App Using USB-Stick:
If the 'Smart IPTV' App is not showing in your TV App Store, You can use the App using USB-Stick:
1. Download the Smart IPTV App file from the link here
2. Unzip or extract the file and save it. The saved folder is named 'SmartIPTV'.
3. Open the file. Enter to the SmartIPTV folder. Now you see two folders: 'FINESTIPTV' and 'userwidget'. Copy both folders and past in the USB root/main directory.
4. Now insert the USB stick into your SAMSUNG TV USB port.
5. Open your TV, go to HOME/Smart Hub, go to my Apps. Now you will see a new app added in the list called 'FINEST IPTV' or 'SMART IPTV'.
6. The App is installed. Open the app. Find the TV mac address on display or on the setting. Copy the TV Mac for further uses.
8. You will see the upload playlist option on this page. Past your copied mac address in the "MAC" field.
9. Now you need to add an 'M3U PLUS playlist' link in the "URL" field.
If you have already subscribed to a service, find your 'M3U PLUS playlist' link here or get a trial here.
If you are from UK Location, add the UK location playlist link that we provide you during the order or find it in your account here.
*Once you add the 'M3U PLUS playlist' link and restart the app, the channels will be loaded for watching. Enjoy!
SET IPTV App:
'SET IPTV' is a new app available on the Samsung/LG app store. users can apply the following instructions to set up this app:
1. Please find the new app called "SET IPTV" in your TV app store.
2. After installing and opening the app you will TV MAC. Please note this TV MAC for further use.
4. Type your TV. MAC and check on to activate your TV.
5. Now click on 'Xtream-codes-info' and type your following credentials:
Schema : http
Host / IP : luckonline.eu
Port n° : 8080
username: 'your stream username'
Password: 'your stream Password'
* Alternatively, you can click on the 'playlist link' and paste your 'M3u Plus playlist' link that you get from your IPTV service details in our IPTV billing account.
7. Now click the 'send' button to upload the service.
* If you have already subscribed to a service, find your stream username & Password or 'M3U PLUS playlist' link here or get a trial here.
FINEST IPTV App:
(Sony/Philips/Android/Amazon Firestick TV):
1. Go to the Firestick setting. Navigate to the 'device & Software' or 'my fireTV'. You will see the developer option. If the developer option is inactive, click on 'about' and click on 'Fire TV' seven times. The Developer option will be activated.
2. On the developer option, ensure that apps from unknown sources are ON. Turn it on if this option status shows OFF.
3. Back to the home screen and go to the apps section. Now you need to find the 'Downloader ' App. Please type 'Downloader' to find it.
4. Once the 'Downloader' app is shown, click on it and install the downloader app.
5. Open the Downloader app. You can now download your own app typing HTTP link.
6. Please type this Finest IPTV app link to download: https://finestiptv.eu/downloads/finestiptv.apk
7. When the download is completed, open the downloaded file and follow the instructions of installation. (You can find also downloaded app in file explorer app and folder location).
10. After installation, open the Finest IPTV app. You need to type now Stream Username and password.
If you have already subscribed to a service, find your Stream username & password here or get a new trial here
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfiIVu8Tk0
IPTV Smarter Pro App:
Another IPTV-supported app is "IPTV Smarter Pro". Users can apply the following instructions to set up this app:
2. After installing and opening the app, click 'Login to Xteamcode API'.
3. You will need to type your following credentials:
* You can find your subscribed stream username and password here or get a trial here.
SS IPTV App:
(Sony/LG/Philips & Others):
SS IPTV is another app for smart tv users. Please apply the following instructions for it:
1. You need to install "SS IPTV" app from your TV App Store. Please find the app in your tv app store and install it.
2. After installing the app Please open it. Go to the setting. Click on 'get code' in connection code option.
3. You will see a code now on the screen. Save this code for further use.
5. When the device is connected, you can add now playlist link. Please click on the external playlist option. Click on add item. A new form will be appeared.
6. In the new display, you need to type any name on Displayed Name.
7. Now you need to add an 'M3U playlist' link in "Source" field. If you have already subscribed a service, find your 'M3U playlist' link here or get a trial here.
8. You can leave other fields and click ok. Click the save button to add the source successfully.
9. Now back from the setting and refresh or restart the app. You will see your displayed name is showing there. Click on it to load channels. Enjoy!
If you are from UK Location, add the UK location playlist link that we provide you during the order or find in your account here